The Nordson® 25B pump is a versatile, air-operated, hydraulic pump for heated or unheated spray systems and fluid delivery applications. The positive displacement, demand-type pump is available in 2:1, 4:1, 16:1, and 27:1 fluid-to-air ratios to meet a variety of high-pressure, airless and low-pressure, higher-volume applications.
The pump's hydraulic plunger is hard-coated with Nordson's ScoreGuard® coating to ensure long service life.
The 25B pump is available in stainless-steel construction for corrosive and waterborne applications, as well as several non-paint applications including cold glue and adhesives.
- Reciprocating plunger and packing design reduces pump wear and maintenance costs
- Wide selection of standard packing materials are available for use with a variety of coating formulations
- Hard-chrome wear surfaces for long life using abrasive coatings
- Wall, drum, five-gallon pail or dolly mounting accommodates varying application requirements
- Standard-type U packing glands offer excellent abrasion resistance with zero water absorption for much longer packing life
- Large, stainless-steel ball checks provide smooth fluid delivery with high-viscosity coating materials
- Large, enclosed solvent chamber lubricates plunger and increases upper packing life
- ScoreGuard® precision-ground, hard-chrome hydraulic plunger ensures long service life
- Self-adjusting hydraulic packing glands — need no maintenance throughout their life and cannot be over tightened or neglected