With moderate frequency induction heating, power is supplied to a series of coils, creating a fluctuating magnetic field. Steel can ends or bodies that pass through the coils are heated by the eddy currents produced by the steel. This provides fast, controllable heating, typically using 70 percent less energy than conventional gas systems.
- Induction technology provides fast, energy efficient heating
- Air-cooled, moderate frequency induction process is simple, safe and reliable
- Temperature sensor guards against under-temperature ends or bodies
- Instant on/off operation saves energy
- Temperature and power control for consistent performance
- Solid-state components provide reliable operation