The Rhino VE unloader is built for flexibility, durability and easy operation. It incorporates a modular design that provides the ability to meet a wide range of application requirements.
Designed with many features that improve performance and material flow in high-wear applications, the Rhino VE unloader assures consistent material output, reduced maintenance and superior wear resistance. Features include:
- Large internal passages reduce flow resistance and material shearing
- Oil-less motor eliminates material contamination, reducing maintenance and assisting manufacturers in meeting environmental demands
- Quick-change flange-mounted design on the packing gland allows for quick and easy pump packing changes
- Fast air-motor changes ensure consistent material pressure to reduce pump winks
- Available with Nordson’s patented ScoreGuard® coating, which provides superior wear resistance and improved performance with highly abrasive materials.
The Rhino VE is available in 5- and 55- gallon capacities and with an automatic changeover feature, which minimizes downtime by allowing continuous production during a container change. Manufacturers also have a choice of multiple ratios and follower sizes.