January 6, 2009 East Providence, RI USA – EFD, Inc., a subsidiary of Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) has released a new online catalog featuring their latest dispensing systems for applying accurate, repeatable amounts of adhesives, lubricants and other fluids used in virtually every product assembly process.
In today’s competitive global environment, EFD equipment gives manufacturers a cost-effective way to achieve the following benefits without a large investment in capital equipment:
Products featured in the new catalog include:
- Operator-controlled dispensers for manual assembly processes
- Precision dispense valves for automated production lines, including the new 784S-SS valve for medical device and pharmaceutical
- Tabletop dispensing robots
- Disposable syringe barrels and dispensing tips
- High-quality solder pastes for electronics assembly
- The MicroCoat® stock lubrication system for metal stamping processes
EFD, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nordson Corporation. Since 1963 EFD has designed and manufactured precision dispensing devices for applying controlled amounts of the adhesives, sealants, lubricants and other assembly fluids used in almost every manufacturing process.
Nordson Corporation is one of the world’s leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants and coatings to a broad range of consumer and industrial products during manufacturing operations. The company also manufactures equipment used in the testing and inspection of electronic components as well as technology-based systems for curing and surface treatment processes. Nordson has direct operations and sales support offices in 32 countries.