Nordson DAGE, the only X-ray company whose focus is on X-ray electronics inspection, offers the Nordson DAGE XD7600NT Ruby X-ray inspection system as the benchmark system for the most demanding production applications.
* Nordson DAGE NT500 Maintenance-Free, Sealed-Transmissive X-ray Tube
* Nordson DAGE revolutionary new X-Plane™ option which uses a proprietary, patent applied for,
tomosynthesis, or CT technique to create 2D X-ray slices in any plane of a printed circuit board assembly
without the need to cut the board.
* Proveable < 0.5 µm Feature Recognition
* 160 kV Tube with Up to 10 W Tube Power - Always Retains Sub-Micron Ability
* Nordson DAGE 2 Mpixel @ 25fps XiDAT3 Digital Image Intensifier with Real Time Image
* Geometric Magnification 1,800 X, System 7,800 X and Total 23,400 X with Digital Zoom
* 29” x 22.8” (736 x 580 mm) Maximum Board Size
* 70° Oblique Views without Loss of Magnification
* 24” TFT LCD Monitor
* AXiS - Active X-ray Image Stabilisation
* No Programming Skills Required for Automated Inspection Tasks
* Options: µCT (3D Inspection); Secondary Monitor
The unique Nordson DAGE NT maintenance-free, sealed-transmissive X-ray tube, providing 0.5 µm feature recognition and up to 10 W of power, together with the 2 Mpixel XiDAT3 digital image intensifier makes this jewel of a system cover all the failure analysis and manufacturing tasks required in the production environment.
The vertical system configuration, with the X-ray tube sitting below the isocentric ‘move and tilt’ of the detector, controlled through simple, joystick-free, ‘point and click’ operation, provides the safe, collision-free and high magnification inspection required for production applications. All these tasks can be simply and quickly automated from within the Nordson DAGE Image Wizard software without the need for programming skills.
Full XD7600NT Ruby Specification