See the Spectrum S-820 for a replacement product.
The Millennium® M-600 Series systems are fully automatic fluid dispensing systems configured for high-volume, in-line semiconductor packaging and assembly. The M-620 platform provides tight control over the processes of part handling, thermal control, and fluid delivery to ensure high-production.
The Millennium Series systems feature a flexible material handling system that can be configured for a variety of substrate types and sizes. Process carriers, lead frames and multiple substrate carriers are all supported through flexible Millennium architecture.
- Fluidmove® for Windows® NT software controls all machine parameters and events to achieve high-level system performance with a user-friendly interface
- Integrated patented Mass Flow Calibration (MFC) system automatically compensates for changes in fluid viscosity
- Programmable SMEMA O-ring conveyor (left to right)
- Contact or Impingement three station substrate heating
- Low air pressure sensor
- Full temperature control of fluid delivery with closed-loop substrate heating to maintain fluid dynamics throughout dispense
- Small footprint to conserve production floor space
- Automatic Pattern Recognition System to reliably locate dispensing sites in both wirebonded die and flip chip formats
- Automated, integrated prime-purge-clean station to simplify needle maintenance
- Machine Casters
- Low Fluid Sensors
- Custom Heated Tooling
- Process Development Hot Plate
- SECS/GEM Interface
- CAD Import