Dispense liquid crystal (LC) fluids quickly and accurately with the DJ-100 LC jet. Cleanroom-compatible, fast and highly accurate, the DJ-100 LC jet dispenser is based on Nordson ASYMTEK’s standard DJ-100 NC design
High-speed Piezo Jet Dispensing for Liquid Crystal Fluids
Jetting offers advantages over other liquid crystal (LC) dispensing methods and delivers better quality, increased flexibility and a low cost of ownership.
- Speed : High flow rate – 50 mg or more per second with a high shot rate up to 1000 dots per second (short bursts).
- Fluid Handling : Bottled LC material is fed directly rather than first transferred to a syringe, eliminating potential contamination and minimizing fluid waste.
- Set up and Maintenance : Quick and easy to set up and clean in ten minutes or less. Minimal wetted parts.
- Quality: High wet-dispense accuracy; multiple dots jetted precisely where needed for One Drop Fill (ODF) of liquid crystal material.
- Avoids common hidden expenses: Easier and cheaper to operate.
DispenseJet® DJ-100 LC jet advantages when combined with a Nordson ASYMTEK dispensing system:
- Piezo-drive technology allows faster and more precise jetting for LC ODF.
- Small dot jetting that promotes wetting and allows for complex patterns impossible with other valves.
- Automatic nozzle cleaning and purge.
- Calibrated Process Jetting (CpJ™ ) ensures volumetric repeatability during long production runs to improve process capability (Cpk™).
- ± 0.5% dispense weight accuracy
- Up to 16 times faster than other valves
- Eliminates complex setup associated with multiple pump configurations
- Designed for LC fluids
- Fewer disposable parts
- FPD - Flat Panel Dispensing