Please see the DispenseJet DJ-9500 for a replacement product.
Nordson ASYMTEK’s jetting solutions are the preferred way to dispense a large variety of fluid types quickly and accurately. The new DispenseJet® DJ-100 family of piezoelectric jets expands Nordson ASYMTEK's jetting solutions.
HIGH-SPEED JET DISPENSING
Incorporating over 15 years of jetting experience, the DJ-100 series of jets offers unique advantages to Nordson ASYMTEK’s line of jetting products.
Jetting offers many benefits over traditional needle dispensing to deliver speed, quality, flexibility and low cost of ownership.
- Patented “Jet-on-the-Fly” technology. In operation, the jet “flies” over the part or substrate, and shoots precise volumes of fluid in dots, lines and patterns. High flow rates up to 200 mg/second; high shot rate up to 150 dots per second; no Z-axis motion.
- Patented Calibrated Process Jetting™ (CpJ) process control feature utilizes weigh scale feedback to maintain consistent dispense volume
- High wet-dispense accuracy; smaller wet-out areas; round, uniform dots; improved line quality with no “dog-bones” and improved knit line.
- Patented “Dot-on-Dot” process technology Low Cost of Ownership. Jetting multiple shots in the same location creates larger dots.
- Lines and complex shapes are constructed from adjacent dots.
- Simple to use and operate
- Capable of jetting from dispense gaps greater than 3 mm
- Piezo-electric drive technology
- Fast – jetting eliminates z-axis motion
- Accurate – jetting is highly repeatable
- Dot diameter as small as 200 µm (0.008 in.)
- Low Cost of ownership
Avoid common problems: No bent needles; no chipped die; no dripping; reduced part interference; no effects from warping; no corner build-up.