The pump has a fixed-head design for luer needle applications. The DV-8000 pump's rigid head and fluid path can withstand high pressures generated by thick fluids at high flow rates. The pump's quick-release cartridge lever makes cleaning easy. No tools are required.
- Closed-loop motor control with encoder feedback ensures high repeatability
- High speed lines of damming material, lid sealants, thermal greases and other high viscosity fluids
- Tool-free disassembly of wetted parts for quick and easy cleaning
- Fast cartridge changeover
- Quick-release cartridge lever makes cleaning fast and easy
- X-1020 Axiom™ Semiconductor Dispenser
- S-820 Spectrum™ Precision Batch Semiconductor Dispenser
- D-580 DispenseMate® Benchtop Dispensing System
NOTE: The DV-06 and DV-6000 series of auger pumps have been superceded by the Heli-flow® series pumps. Dot applications that require footed needles use the DV-7000 Heli-flow® pump, while all other auger pump applications can use the DV-8000 Heli-flow® pump.