The S-820B performs with a wide range of fluids, processes and substrates used in semiconductor packaging and assembly. It easily integrates with most Nordson ASYMTEK jets, pumps, and valves, including the DispenseJet® DJ-9500 and NexJet® System.
Nordson ASYMTEK’s advanced process control capabilities have been incorporated into the S-820B platform, bringing premium features to this batch system:
Several options can be added to meet specific application requirements. The S-820B is fully supported by Nordson ASYMTEK’s exclusive Fluidmove® for Windows® software, providing dispense programming control within a familiar Windows environment.
Processes developed on the S-820B with the Fluidmove software package can be easily transferred to an inline Spectrum™ II platform when the operation requires more than batch capacities. Production can be expanded with minimal configuration downtime and seamless transition from engineering development to inline manufacturing.
Features and Benefits
- Fluidmove for Windows software for easy-to-use programming control
- Patented Mass Flow Control automatically compensates for changes in fluid viscosity
- Automatic Pattern Recognition System for accurate identification of global and local fiducials
- Automated thermal management for reliable substrate heating and full temperature control of fluid delivery
- There is a cleanroom model, the S-820-C, and a dual-lane model, S-822.