The DispenseMate® Series brings new dispensing power to a compact package. In a benchtop format, many of today’s advanced automated dispensing features are available. Two models are offered with different work envelopes. The 583 model range of motion is 325 x 325 mm, and the 585 model is 525 x 525 mm.
The DispenseMate platform provides similar dispense control technology as Nordson ASYMTEK’s most advanced dispensing systems, including closed-loop DC servo motion control, Jet-on-the-Fly jet dispense capability and FmXP (Fluidmove® for Windows XP) software for userintuitive programming. The DispenseMate provides excellent dispensing control in a benchtop configuration.
Fluidmove programs are easily moved to other Nordson ASYMTEK series systems, including the Spectrum inline platforms, allowing you to easily ramp production as your business grows. In addition, FmXP provides SPC data-logging for process traceability. Offline Mass Flow Calibration (MFC) can be accomplished by weighing samples on a user’s own scale and manually inputting the measurements into FmXP for automatic flow rate computation.
Other standard features include an integrated height sensor, and a vision system for automatic pattern recognition with programmable lighting for automatic correction of workpiece misalignment. Also included are dynamic dispense control which enables small-dot dispensing, and programmable needle heat control with temperature monitoring and data logging. Digital gauges simplify setup and offer increased programming accuracy.
- Accurate and repeatable dispensing in a benchtop platform
- Flexible for many dispensing applications
- Industry-proven FmXP software
- Advanced dispensing capability, including
- Jet-on-the-Fly and Dynamic Dispense Control
- Automatic Pattern Recognition vision system for finding workpiece fiducials to reliably locate dispensing sites and correct for misalignment
- Service station - integrated vacuum purge/needle tactile sensor
- CAD Import available
- WEEE/RoHS compliance