When flow-out times are longer than the time to dispense all first-pass lines, a single lane dispenser loses valuable production time. The Axiom X-1022 dual lane system allows parallel processing on two lanes for continuous dispensing, eliminating lost time in non-dispensing activities such as material flow-out and substrate loading/unloading.
The Axiom dual lane system is also ideal for applications with high heat requirements or long pre-heat cycles. Dispensing can be done in one lane while substrates reach temperature set point in the second lane. The X-1022 system is configured with up to six stations of contact or impingement heating, three stations per lane: pre-heat, dispense and post-heat. The six heat stations ensure precise and consistent substrate heating at specified ramp rates for efficient and highly reliable dispensing. Two additional enhanced pre-heaters can be added to accelerate the heating rate when the pre-heat cycle is longer than the dispense cycle.
- Dual lane configuration
- Multi-tasking capability can provide a 60 to 85 percent increase in throughput over single lane systems
- Independent, software controlled conveyors allow processing of different substrates in each lane
- Up to six heat stations ensure precise substrate heating at specified ramp rates
- Two additional enhanced pre-heaters reduce time to reach temperature set point for increased UPH
- Superior closed-loop control of process variables – fluid weight, flow rate, and substrate heat – for optimized throughput and yield
- Underfill for flip chip and chip scale packaging
- Chip Encapsulation
- Dam and Fill
- Solder Paste
- Thermal Compounds