The Axiom system comes equipped with a stainless steel enclosure and is configured to minimize particle generation within the dispense area. All pneumatic valves are exhausted to a six-inch duct for optimal system ventilation and connection to house vacuum eliminates the need for a venturi vacuum generator. The system’s cable track design reduces particle generation, and the keyboard and mouse are enclosed in a tray mounted on a swing arm to protect the keyboard during system maintenance. Self-lubricating linear guides eliminate particle generation from the motion system. An optional HEPA filter can be added for downward air flow to eliminate the introduction of particles into the machine.
When configured with Asymtek’s DJ-9000 DispenseJet® valve for non-contact jetting, the Axiom cleanroom system is ideal for wafer-level packaging or other applications requiring a Class 100 environment. Asymtek’s patented jet dispensing uses a non-contact method to deliver the fluid and includes process control to ensure that repeatable amounts of material are precisely deposited without touching the wafer or substrate.
The Axiom X-1020 cleanroom series is configured with Asymtek’s Fluidmove® for Windows® XP (FmXP) software. The FmXP software is easy to use and provides precise control of the dispensing pattern and various subsystems, including heat management, fluid management and part handling.
- Third-party certified for Class 100 compliance
- The stainless steel enclosure, enclosed keyboard, and cable harness design reduce particle generation for Class 100 environments
- Non-contact DJ-9000 jet dispensing of fluid materials onto wafers or substrates ensures cleanliness and reliability
- Superior closed-loop control of process — fluid weight, flow rate, and substrate heat — for optimized throughput and yield
- Film-frame or bare wafer handling can be added for minimal operator interface
- Underfill for flip chip and chip scale packaging
- Chip Encapsulation
- Dam and Fill
- Solder Paste
- Thermal Compounds
- Flat Panel Display Dispensing