The heart of the Nordson ASYMTEK Select Cure® UV-9 cure system is in the arc lamp technology with adjustable UV intensity. Combined with a unique ventilation design that dissipates heat generated from the UV lamp. This combination keeps the temperature and rate of rise at acceptable levels while maximizing production and lamp lifetime as the lamps run cooler.
A closed loop feature insures process reliability and compensates for the eventual lamp degradation by measuring and adjusting power levels for UVA. Therefore, the desired profile is maintained within +/- 5% of the programmed specifications. Other options and lamp types are also available to further insure the oven meets customer specific needs while maintaining high performance.
Additionally a standard SMEMA-compatible chain conveyor with 5 mm pins enables the processing of boards and is easily integrated with any dispensing system. The conveyor can be configured for either left-to-right and right-to-left flow with electical width adjustment.
- Will not interfere with wireless networks
- Adjustable power levels
- Runs cooler to extend the life of electronic components
- Low maintenance & easy to operate
- Optional top and bottom side curing of materials up to 420mm
- Optional closed loop monitoring of lamp power to ensure consistent curing
- Software tracking of lamp life (via the Nordson ASYMTEK Select Coat® SL-940 Conformal Coating System)