- Improve bonding quality and reduce cleaning with closed system.
- Reduce material consumption with gear-pump metering and precise temperature control.
- Achieve even coatings without adhesive buildup on substrate edges.
PW III Series Application Heads
- Motorized width adjustment for both sides independently increases flexibility and reduces set-up time.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance help maximize productivity.
- Choose from standard gun widths ranging from 850 to 1850 millimeters (33.5 to 72.8 in.).
- Adjust coating width during production from 100 millimeters (3.94 in.) to the maximum width,
depending on gun.
PWII 350 Series Application Heads
- Adjust coating width from 10 millimeters (0.39 in.) to the maximum gun width, even during production.
- Choose from standard gun widths ranging from 200 to 500 millimeters (7.9 to 19.7 in.).
- Customize via configurable number of modules, exchangeable nozzle assemblies and user-friendly web guides.
- Achieve uniform, optimum adhesive coverage while reducing adhesive consumption.
DPW Series Application Heads
- Achieve simple, independent adjustment of left or right coating edge.
- Apply adhesive to vinyl, veneer, paper or other materials.
- Reach coating widths of 350 mm (13.8 in.) or 500 mm (20 in.) depending on gun choice.
EasyPW™ Series Application Heads
- Use in continuous applications with constant widths.
- Adjust format quickly with individual shim plates.
- Provide simple installation, startup and maintenance.