Installed as covers over your Saturn in-line filters the jackets feature a special insulation and covering that will withstand the high temperatures of your hot melt dispensing operation. Stainless steel hook-and-loop closures provide secure attachment while the specially fitted jackets allow easy verification and replacement of color-coded filter elements.
Saturn filter jackets:
- Allow more immediate adhesive flow following periods of inactivity.
- Maintain adhesive quality by preventing adhesive heating
- Reduce the instance of cold spots for more reliable operation.
Pneumatic Gun Jackets insulate and protect guns and operators while maintaining adhesive integrity.
The jackets fit Nordson SolidBlue™ and SureBead® single-module dispensing guns (both air open/air close and air open/spring close versions).
Gun jackets feature the same insulation and stainless steel hook-and-loop closures as Saturn filter jackets.
Pneumatic gun jackets:
- Improve performance of pneumatic guns by insulating and minimizing the temperature differential between gun and ambient air.
- Minimize the potential for operators to contact hot gun surfaces.
- Protect gun exteriors from char and adhesive stringing, reducing maintenance.
- Reduce energy consumption by as much as 50%.
In the U.S. call toll-free (800) 667-3766 or visit www.enordson.com to order.