Opportunities in Engineering
Adhesive Dispensing Systems
Senior Software Engineer
Electrical and Software Engineering
- Participates in product definition and design specification processes
- Evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations of optimal technical approaches.
- Designs and implements, either working alone or as part of a software team, high quality software solutions to meet or exceed product requirements.
- Participates in the development of software to interface to production test equipment
- Works with hardware engineers on defining interfaces and making hardware/software trade-offs.
- Performs thorough testing and evaluation of software to ensure maximum quality levels and complete functionality.
- Troubleshoots and debugs software issues in a timely and effective manner. Works with other team members in the software and system design validation process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or computer science.
Minimum 3 years experience in software development environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Programming experience in C and C++.
- Experience with ARM and/or Freescale 32-bit controllers preferred
- Good grasp of software design principles.
- Experience in test engineering a plus in order to support tester interfaces.
- Basic understanding of hardware/software interfaces.
GA - Duluth
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to: