Design, develop, test and debug embedded Windows programs written in C and C++. This position will require working as an integral part of the total development team with other software engineers, hardware engineers, test engineers, marketing, and manufacturing.
- Participates in product definition and design specification processes
- Provides innovative and cost-effective solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations of optimal technical approaches.
- Designs and implements, either working alone or as part of a software team, high quality software solutions to meet or exceed product requirements.
- Participates in the development of software to interface to production test equipment.
· Works with hardware engineers on defining interfaces and making hardware/software trade-offs.
- Performs thorough testing and evaluation of software to ensure maximum quality levels and complete functionality.
· Troubleshoots and debugs software issues in a timely and effective manner.
· Provides back-up technical support to help solve field problems for customers and Nordson technical personnel.
· Other duties may be assigned as required.