How the Program Works
Nordson Corporation will match dollar-for-dollar employee, retiree or director contributions of $25 or more to qualified educational, cultural, civic, or human welfare organizations up to a total of $10,000 per calendar year for each individual.
What Organizations are Eligible
To be eligible to receive matching monies through the Nordson Corporation Matching Gifts Program, an organization must be:
- Located in the United States or one of its possessions
- A nonprofit and nonproprietary organization, elementary or secondary school, or a college/university
- Qualified by the Internal Revenue Service to receive tax deductible contributions under section 501(c)3
To be eligible for matching monies, gifts must be at least $25. Gifts of securities, real estate or other tangible property are eligible for matching funds when the current market value is clear.
Nordson Corporation does NOT make matching gifts to:
- Elementary or secondary schools mandatory fees or tuition payments
- Churches and other religious organizations when the gift will be used for religious activities or religious education
- United Way
- Bequests, value of personal services, dues payable to alumni groups, insurance premiums, or other similar indirect payments, subscription fees for publications, tuition fees, membership or admission fees or payments for goods and services.
How is the Program Administered?
The interpretation, application and administration of the Nordson Corporation Matching Gifts Program is subject to final determination by the leadership of Nordson Corporation. The Corporation reserves the right to suspend, amend, modify or terminate the program at any time. The day-to-day operations of the program is the responsibility of the Nordson Corporation Foundation and all questions can be directed to: Matching Gifts Program at 888.792.9096.
Request a Matching Gift